Central University of Rajasthan Notified Recruitment for Teaching & Academic Positions 2013
Central University of Rajasthan invited application for recruitment to Teaching and Academic Positions.
Central University of Rajasthan invited application for recruitment to Teaching and Academic Positions. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 June 2013. Central University of Rajasthan is an educational institution in Rajasthan, India. The Central University of Rajasthan was established by an Act of Parliament on 20 March 2009 as a new Central University, and is fully funded by the Government of India. The University started working temporarily from Jaipur and introduced two PG programmes in 2009-10, namely M.Sc. /M.A.
Closing Date for Online Application forms: 27 June 2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 04 July 2013
Name of the Posts
- Professor: 06 posts
- Associate Professor: 12 posts
- Assistant Professor: 02 posts
- Librarian: 01 post
Total No. of Vacancies: 21
- For Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor: Minimum qualification and experience are as prescribed by UGC / AICTE.
- Librarian: Masters degree in Library Science / Information Science documentation with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC seven point scale and consistently good academic record.
- The Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- should be in favour of “Central University of Rajasthan” and should be payable at Kishangarh, District Ajmer (Raj).
- The SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) or Physically Challenged (PH) candidates/ in-service candidates of the Central University of Rajasthan are exempted from fee.
- Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 10000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 9000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600 – 39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/-
- Librarian: Rs. 37400-67000 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 10000/-
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply
- Interested candidates can apply through the CURAJ official website: www.curaj.ac.in.
- After successful submission of Application candidates have to take print out of Application form and sent this Application Form by Speed/Registered Post to the following address along with latest photo, attach demand draft on or before 4 July 2013.
Central University of Rajasthan,
Bandarsindri, National Highway-8,
Tehsil Kishangarh, District Ajmer,
- The envelope containing the application form with the enclosures should clearly specify the code and the name of the post applied for.