Central Warehousing Corporation invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts of Warehouse Assistant Gr. II in the State of Punjab and U.I. Chandigarh in the pay scale of Rs. 8,900 – 24,320/- under IDA pattern. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 31 March 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 March 2014
Details of Posts
Warehouse Assistant (Gr. II): 21 Posts
(i) Matriculation Pass from the recognized Board/ Institute.
(ii) Typing Speed of 30 Words per minute.
Knowledge of office Work
- Age limit for the candidate should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 31.03.2014.
- Age Relaxation to special categories will be as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale of Rs. 8,900 – 24,320/- under IDA pattern.
Application form must accompany with a Non - Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 300/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Regional Manager, Central Warehousing Corporation, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh from any Nationalized Bank. SC/ ST candidates are exempted from the Fee Payment.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) & one recent passport size photograph affix on the application and with Demand Draft, may be forwarded to the the Regional Manager, Central Warehousing Corporation, Bay 39 – 42, Sector 31 – A, Chandigarh on or before 31 March 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
The short listed candidates will be called and then selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Typing Test/ Interviews, which will be conducted by the administration.