Central Water Commission, Government of India, Ministry of Water Resources invited applications for recruitment to the post of Out Board Engine Driver, Electrician, Mechanic, Carpenter and Skilled Work Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Central Water Commission is a premier Technical Organization of India in the field of Water Resources and is presently functioning as an attached office of the Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 30 August 2014
- Last Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (29 September 2014)
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Out Board Engine Driver: 6 posts
- Electrician: 2 posts
- Mechanic: 2 posts
- Carpenter: 1 post
- Skilled Work Assistant: 29 posts
Total No. of Posts: 40 posts
- Out Board Engine Driver: Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1900 (Grade pay)
- Electrician: Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1900 (Grade pay)
- Mechanic: Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1900 (Grade pay)
- Carpenter: Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1900 (Grade pay)
- Skilled Work Assistant: Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1800 (Grade pay)
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 10th class passed or ITI or Equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution with relevant experience for all posts.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 – 30 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications for all posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in test/interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to Superintending Engineer Central Water Commission Hydrological Observation Circle Akashdeep Building 1st Floor Pannalal Park Varanasi - 221002 Uttar Pradesh within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.