Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Hyderabad, a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) was established on 1 April 1977. CCMB invited applications from intended and eligible candidates to pursue research in modern biology leading to a PhD degree.
Name of Programme
Broad areas of the Project: Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Genomics, Developmental Biology, Nanobiology, Plant Molecular Biology, Protein Structure and Function, Biology of Macromolecules, Biology of Infection, Epigenetics, Chromatin Biology and Bioinformatics.
- Last date for submission of online application: 24 April 2013
- Intimation for written test to selected candidates via email: 3 May 2013
- Date of written examination: 22 May 2013
- Interview conducts on: 23 May 2013 and 24 May 2013
- Date of Discussion: 25 May 2013
- Master’s degree in any branch of science and possessing a valid National level fellowship (JRF/ SRF of various funding agencies, such as CSIR, UGC, DBT, ICMR, etc), DST-INSPIRE or any other equivalent fellowship
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Pharmacy and GATE/GPAT qualified with at least 85 percentile
- Master’s degree (MSc/ ME/ MTech/ MPharma) qualified only in GATE/GPAT are eligible to apply if they also have a valid national level fellowship
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine
- Upper age limit: 28 years as on 24 April 2013 (33 years in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Physically Handicapped candidates)
Eligible applicants will be called for written test and qualified candidates will have to appear in interview on the prescribed dates at Hyderabad. Selected candidates will have to stay for discussion on the specified date.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should apply online at the website of CCMB.
To seek more details, please visit http://www.ccmb.res.in/