Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology invites applications for “Walk–in Interview” from the eligible candidates to fill up the posts of Support Staff and Project Staff. Date of Interview for the respective posts are 02 January 2014 and 03 January 2014.
The above positions are purely temporary and time bound for a period up to 31 March 2014. The interested candidates are required to apper in interview on the below mentioned scheduled dates. The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) functions as an autonomous scientific society under Dept. of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India.
• Walk in Interview Date and Time for Support Staff: 02 January 2014 and Reporting Time at 10.00 Hrs.
• Walk in Interview Date and Time for Project Staff: 03 January 2014 and Reporting Time at 10.00 Hrs.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: “Support Staff”
No. of Posts: 06 (Six)
2. Name of Post: “Project Staff”
No. of Posts: 05 (Five)
• For Support Staff: First Class ITI in any discipline.
• For Project Staff: First Class Diploma in Metallurgy/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering.
Age Limit for candidates is not exceeding the 28 Years as on 01 January 2014.
• For Support Staff the Pay Scale is of Rs. 6,100/- Per Month plus HRA @ 30%.
• For Project Staff the Pay Scale is of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month plus HRA @ 30%.
How to Apply
• Candidate should report for Registration for a “Walk in Interview” with completed Application Form on the scheduled dates between 09.00 A. M. to 10.00 A. M.
• Candidates fulfill the above eligibility criteria may appear for the Walk in Interview at 10.00 Hrs. at CENTRE FOR MATERIALS FOR ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (C-MET), (A Scientific Society, under Dept of Electronics & Information Technology, Govt. of India), IDA PHASE – III, CHERLAPALLY, HCL (PO), HYDERABAD – 500051 along with the application in the prescribed format along with photograph, xerox copies of testimonial with original certificates.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.