Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse & Pharmacist. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 3 weeks (08 October 2016) from the date of publication in employment news.
- Opening Date of Registration: 17 September 2016
- Closing Date of Registration: Within 3 weeks from the date of publication in employment news.
Central Government Health Scheme Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Posts
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc (Hons.) in Nursing from recognized University of Institute or Regular course in Bsc. Nursing from a recognized university or Institute. Or Post Basic Bsc. Nursing from a recognized University of Institute. Diploma in General Nursing Mid-wifery from a recognized Board Council.
- Pharmacist: 12th class pass with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act.
- Staff Nurse: 18-30 years of age
- Pharmacist: 18-25 years of age
How to Apply for the Central Government Health Scheme Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to O/O Additional Director, Central Government Health Scheme, New A.G. Colony, Doranda, Ranchi- 834002 within 3 weeks (08 October 2016) from the date of publication in employment news.