Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) Job Notification 2021: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Resident. Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 19 May 2021.
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) Government of Delhi announced job notification for the post of Junior Resident has been released officially. MBBS pass can apply for this job opening.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 19 May 2021 at 10:00 am
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) Junior Resident Vacancy Details
- Junior Resident: 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident Job
MBBS from recognized university. The candidate must have completed internship.
Salary: Level 10, Cell 1 (Basic Rs. 56,100) and usual allowances as admissible under the rule.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 19 May 2021. A Walk-in-interview for appointment to following posts will be held as per details given below, in the conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC), Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031. The Candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates along with mark sheet and one passport size photograph.
- All the posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- The candidate having registration with the respective State can appear for interview but in case of selection they have to submit the DMC registration within one month.
- Junior Residents who have completed one year of junior residency may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh junior residents are available. There would be no extension for any junior resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions. Post graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Junior Residents, if fresh graduate are not available.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to follow hospital vide policies.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates along with Mark sheet and one passport size photograph.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to alter the number of posts at any stage.
- The candidates should report at 09.00 AM & not later than 10:00 AM.
- Junior Residents will initially be appointed on adhoc basis for a period of 44 days.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles