Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited, Mysore invites ONLINE applications from eligble candidates for filling up the following post of Assistant Lineman. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 15 April 2014.
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 15 March 2014.
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Application: 15 April 2014.
Details of Posts
(A) “Male/Female candidates” who have passed 10th STD and three years pass certificate of Lineman/ Electrician trade” (ITC) imparted from the Industrial Training Institute of KEB/ KPTCL.
- Name of Post: Assistant Lineman
- No. of Posts: 117 (One Hundred Seventeen)
(B) “Female Candidates” possessing pass certificate of 18/24 months course as on 11.01.2012 in “Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic” trade from Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
- Name of Post: Assistant Lineman
- No. of Posts: 70 (Seventy)
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
(i) Should have knowledge of Kannada in reading and writing.
(ii) Should have normal eye sight.
(iii) Should have satisfactory physical fitness and shall qualify in the Endurance Test.
- For ITI candidates
Should have a pass certificate of 18/24 months course in “Electrician/ Electronics / Electronic Mechanic” trade from Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) recognized by Government of Karnataka.
For ITC candidates
Should have passed 10th Standard Examination and should have a pass certificate of THREE YEARS “Lineman trade”/“Electrician trade” (ITC) imparted by the Industrial Training Institutes of KEB/KPTCL.
Age limit for the candidate should be between 18 years to 35 years in case of General Merit candidates, 38 years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates and 40 years in case of SC/ ST and Category I candidates as on 04.04.2014.
Pay Scale / Salary
Pay Scale of Rs. 7950 -150- 8100 -190- 9050 -240- 10250 -300- 11750 -360- 16790.
- Applicant have to pay a Non - Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 400/- for candidates belonging to General Category and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB and Rs. 200/- for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST category through the Bank Challan.
- The Bank Challan generated Online and candidate pay the requisite application fee along with applicable bank charges in any of the branches of State Bank of Mysore.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply ONLINE. Applications should be submitted only through “ON-LINE” mode through the website www.cescmysore.org on or before 15 April 2014.
- After submitting the application ON-LINE the candidates should obtain the printouts of acknowledgement and challan.
(i) Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Lineman will be made by selection strictly on merit, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination only.
(ii) Eligible candidates will be called for Endurance Test in the ratio of 1:5.
(iii) Medical Examination will be conducted from the competent Medical officer during the endurance test and the candidate should have satisfactory physical fitness.
(iv) Endurance test will be conducted in the following events;
a) 100 meters Running: 14 seconds
b) Skipping: 50 times in one minute
c) Shot put 12 pounds: 08 meters throw (3opportunities)
d) Climbing of Electric Pole: 08 meters height (compulsory)
e) 800 meters running : 03 minutes.