Chandigarh Administration, Police Department invited online application for recruitment of 5 posts of Clerks (2 reserved for SC candidates and 3 for OBC candidates) and 94 posts of Constables for SC category.
The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 15 October 2013 for Clerks and 15 November 2013 for Constable Post. Chandigarh is a city and union territory in India that serves as the capital of two states, Haryana and Punjab.
- Opening Date for Online Application forms for Constable: 1 October 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application forms for Clerks: 15 October 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application forms for Constable: 15 November 2013
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form for Clerks: 25 October 2013
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form for Constable: 30 November 2013
Name of the posts:
- Clerks (2 reserved for SC candidates and 3 for OBC candidates): 5 Posts
- Constables for SC category: 94 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 99 Posts
- Clerks: Candidate’s age should be between 18-30 years for SC candidates and 18-28 years for OBC candidates as on 1 January 2013.
- Constables: Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Clerks: Bachelor’s Degree and proficiency in computer (Word processing and Spread Sheets) and a speed of 35 W.P.M. in English Typewriting on computer.
- Constables: 12th class passed.
Candidate need to pay Rs.200/- as application fee in favour of Section Officer/Accounts, Sector-9, UT/Police Headquarters, payable at Chandigarh.
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.3200/- per month for both posts.
- Clerks: Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in typing test on Computer in English, Written Test and Interview.
- Constables: Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) followed by Written Test, Driving Test & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website: www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in from 9 September 2013 to 15 October 2013 for Clerks and 1 October 2013 to 15 November 2013 for constable.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of application form along with DD to the Senior Superintendent of Police/Hqrs, Police lines, Sector-26 Chandigarh before 25 October 2013 for Clerks and 30 November 2013 for constable.