HOS conducted Secondary (Class 10th) Exam And Sr. Secondary Level (12th) Exam 2014 this year and now the HOS 10th Result 2014 and HOS 12th Result has to be declared by the Haryana Open School Board. All those Candidates who take the Haryana Open School 10th Examination 2014 or Haryana Open School 12th Examination 2014 can check their result from the official the HBSE website (www.bseh.org.in / www.hbse.nic.in) today i.e. 9 June 2014
Check HOS 12th Result 2014
Haryana Open School (HOS) Class 10th Exam
- The Candidate Should Have Completed 14 Years Of Age On 1st March Of The Year Of Admission, However This Condition Would Not Be Applicable In Case Of CTP.
- School Leaving Certificate Of Govt./Recognized School Duly Countersigned By The District Education Officer Or Equivalent Rank Of The Area Concerned.
- Date Of Birth Certificate From Municipal Committee/Registrar Of Birth & Death Along With An Affidavit By The Parents/Guardian In Confirmation Of The Name And Date Of Birth Of The Candidate.
- In Case Municipal Committee Record Of Date Of Birth Is Not Available And The Candidate Has Never Studied In Any Govt./ Recognised School, Then The Parents/Guardians May Give An Affidavit Confirming The Date Of Birth And Name And Parenthood Of The Candidate, Attested By The Oath Commissioner/ Notary Public.
Haryana Open School (HOS) Class 12th Exam
- A Candidate Must Have Passed Secondary From This Board Or From Any Board Recognized By The Board Of School Education Haryana.
- There Must Be A Gap Of Atleast Two Years Between The Year Of Passing Secondary Examination And That Of Appearing In The Senior Secondary Examination. However, This Gap Of Two Years Shall Be Counted From The Year/Session Of Earning Compartment In Secondary Examination In Case Such Candidates Pass The Subject(S) Of Compartment In The Subsequent Two Chances.
Haryana open school conducts on demand examination, annual and supplementary examinations at secondary and sr. secondary levels. The candidates who are appearing for the first time will be the part of annual examination and the candidate who gets a reappear in annual examination will appear in the supplementary examination.
The Board of School Education Haryana has established the Haryana Open School with the aim of providing education for all at their door steps and consequently achieve the target of 'Universalisation' of Education' at the school level. The Board of School Education Haryana was established in 1969 at Chandigarh.The Board started working with a staff of 100 officials allocated from Punjab University, Chandigarh. Board conducted its first examination of matric level in year 1970.