Rajasthan Board 12th Result 2014 (Rajasthan Board 12th Science Result 2014 and Rajasthan Board 12th Commerce Result 2014): The wait for Rajasthan Board 12th result 2014 for Science and Commerce Stream is over as the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) will declare the result for Class 12th Science and Commerce Stream Exams today i.e. 8th May 2014. The RBSE Class 12th exams were held in the month of March for both streams. The students can check their result at jagranjosh.com.
Here are the steps that a student awaiting Class XII result has to follow to check his or her result on the official website of the Rajasthan Board.
- First of all, the student has to go directly to the web address https://www.jagranjosh.com/. The Jagranjosh Site will open up
- Now click on the Result Section
- You will see here an option for "Rajasthan Board Class 12th Results 2014". Click on it and you may get options asking 'Science Stream Result', 'Commerce Stream Result' or 'Arts Stream Result'.
- Choose your stream. A page asking for your name or Class XII roll no. will appear.
- Fill in all your details appropriately and submit them.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
All the students must keep in mind that it is important to take a screenshot of your result and mail it to yourself or take a printout and preserve it until they don't get their original mark sheets.
Last year, the result for Commerce students was announced on May 7 whereas result for Science and Arts stream was announced on May 9 and May 21 respectively. The girls had topped boards of 2013, especially Commerce stream with a margin of 10 percent.
To check on Jagranjosh.com, students can go to the dedicated page "Rajasthan Board 12th Result 2014" on the URL: http://rajasthan12.jagranjosh.com . Students of all streams can register themselves and get their results in their inbox along with suggestions for further studies and career options.
Apart from conducting Class 12th exams, the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer, also conduct the following papers:
- Senior Secondary Examination (10+2)(Arts / Science / Commerce)
- Praveshika Pariksha (+10) ( Sanskrit Shiksha)
- Varishtha Upadhayay Parisksha (10+2)(Sanskrit Shiksha)
- Science talent search examination. ( State level ) Regular
- National Talent search examination.
RBSE was established in 1957 and since then have been a prestigious institution around the country. The board conduct exams both for Hindi medium and English medium students.
The students can check their result at jagranjosh.com.