Chenab Valley Power Projects (CVPP) Job Notification: Chenab Valley Power Projects (CVPP) has invited applications for the Trainee Engineer (Through GATE 2020) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 31 January 2020.
- Opening date of Online Registration for GATE-2020: 3rd September, 2019
- Extended Last date of online Registration for GATE-2020: 1st October, 2019
- Opening date of Online applications in CVPPPL: 1st January, 2020
- Last date of Online applications in CVPPPL: 31st January, 2020
Chenab Valley Power Projects (CVPP) Trainee Engineer (Through GATE 2020) Vacancy Details
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): 20 Posts
The age of a candidate for applying for the above mentioned post should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 31.12.2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Engineer (Through GATE 2020) Job
Trainee Engineer (Civil):
Full time Regular BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) in Civil from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The candidate is required to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer (Civil) through the CVPPPL online application portal, the link for which shall be available on CVPPPL website (www.cvppindia.com) w.e.f 01.01.2020 (1200 Hrs) till 31.01.2020 (Midnight).