Panchyat & Rural Development Department, Bastar District Chhattisgarh invited application for recruitment to the post of Regional CO-ordinator, Accountant and Office Asst Data Entry Operator. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 May 2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17 May 2013
PRDD Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
1. Regional Co-ordinator: 06 posts
2. Accountant: 03 posts
3. Office Asst cum Data Entry Operator: 03 posts
Total Vacancies: 12
- Candidates age must be between 21-65 years for Regional Co-ordinator and Accountant.
- Candidates age must be between 18-65 years for Office Asst cum Data Entry Operator.
- Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
- Regional Co-ordinator: Graduate from recognized university
- Accountant: B.Com with 50%
- Office Asst cum Data Entry Operator: Higher Secondary
- Regional Co-ordinator: Rs.15000/-
- Accountant: Rs.9000/-
- Office Asst cum Data Entry Operator: Rs.9000/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Merit list and interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply in prescribed format as shown in the notification.
- Fill the form, affix photograph, attach copies of age, caste, nativity, educational and technical qualification certificates, employment enrollment card, 2 self addressed envelopes with Rs.5-5 stamps must be sent by super scribing the name of the post on the envelope to the address given below:
For more information, CLICK HERE