Chhattisgarh Police has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Constable (GD, MT and Tradesman). The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 15 February 2018.
Advertisement No: CGPF/HQ / RA / Sec-3 / I / 165/18
Last Date of Application: 15 February 2018.
Chhattisgarh Police Vacancy Details:
- Constable (GD): 1300
- Constable (MT) Driver: 133
- Constable (Tradesman) Cook: 128
- Constable (Tradesman) Water Carrier: 71
- Constable Barber: 33
- Constable (Tradesman) Dhobi: 41
- Constable (Tradesman) Sweeper: 80
Eligibility Criteria for Constable Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
• Constable (GD): Candidates should have passed 10th class or Higher Secondary or equivalent examination under the 10 + 2 system from Chhattisgarh / Madhya Pradesh state-run school.
• Constable (MT) Driver, Constable (Tradesman) Water Carrier, Cook, Hairdresser, Dhobi, Sweeper: Must be eighth pass from the school located in Chhattisgarh / Madhya Pradesh state. The Constable (MT) driver candidates should have a license to drive a heavy vehicle.
Selection Process for Constable Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of PET/PST and Written examination.
How to Apply for Constable Posts:
Online applications will be accepted through the official website. The last date of application is 15 February 2018.
Application Fee: Rs 200 (Rs.125 for SC/ST candidates)