Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 February 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 28 January 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 11 February 2014
Details of Posts
- Officer Scale-III: 04 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 17 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 09 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 02 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 150 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 275 Posts
Total Number of Post: 458 Posts
- Office Assistant: Rs. 14663/- Per Month (Approximate)
- Officer Scale-I: Rs. 29384/- Per Month (Approximate)
- Officer Scale-II: Rs. 39314/- Per Month (Approximate)
- Officer Scale-III: Rs. 52081/- Per Month (Approximate)
Eligibility: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement i.e
- For Officer Scale-III: Between 21 years to 40 years.
- For Officer Scale- II: Between 21 years and 32 years.
- For Officer Scale- I: Between 18 years and 28 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should obtained a degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in RRBs- CWE-II organized by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply online through official website of Bank website www.cgbank.in between 28 January 2014 and 11 February 2014. Applications received through other mean will be rejected.
Candidates must have their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-II (CWE conducted in September/ October 2013). Call letters for Interview etc. will send by the bank to the registered e-mail ID.
Candidates can Apply Online by visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.cgbank.in. Application Form will be completely filled with correct information.