Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Jr. Engineer, Asst Engineer and Shift Chemist Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 13 April 2013.
Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications: 25 March 2013
- Closing Date for Completion of Step–I of online registration: 13 April 2013.
- Last Date for depositing examination fee at SBI: 15 April 2013.
- Closing Date for Completion of Step–II of online registration: 18 April 2013.
I. Assistant Engineer (Trainee):
1. Mechanical: 44 posts
2. Electrical: 80 posts
3. Electronics: 12 posts
4. Computer Science: 06 posts
5. Information Technology: 05 posts
6. Civil: 01 post
II. Shift Chemist (Trainee):
7. Shift Chemist: 15 posts
III. Junior Engineer
8. Mechanical: 51 posts
9. Electrical: 165 posts
10. Electronics: 14 posts
11. Computer Science: 07 posts
12. Information Technology: 06 posts
13. Civil: 27 posts
Minimum 19 yrs for the post of Jr. Engineer (Trainee) & 21 yrs for the post of Asst. Engineer (Trainee) & Shift Chemist (Trainee).
- Maximum 30 yrs for the post of Asst. Engineer/ Shift Chemist(35yrs in case of candidates from Other State except C.G) & 35 yrs for the post of Jr. Engineer.
- Age will be counted as on 31 January 2013.
- Upper age relaxation is as per norms.
Candidates must possess BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg)/ AMIE in relevant field from any recognized University/ Institution for Assistant Engineer posts,
- M.Sc in Chemistry from any Indian University for Shift Chemist posts,
- 3 years diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized university for Junior Engineer posts.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates of all the states & also SC/ST Category Candidates of other than Chhattisgarh State have to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee and Rs.700/- for SC/ST Category Candidates of Chhattisgarh State for Assistant Engineer & Shift Chemist (Trainees) posts.
- Rs.700/- for General, OBC Category and Rs.500/- for SC/ST category candidates of Chhattisgarh State for Junior Engineer.
- No fee for the Departmental Candidates for the post of Asst Engineer and Jr Engineer posts.
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee): Rs.20425 – Rs.48400
- Shift Chemist (Trainee): Rs.20425 – Rs.48400
- Junior Engineer (Trainee): Rs. 12775 – Rs.38400
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Written Examination followed by Interview performance.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply through online through CSPHCL website www.cseb.gov.in.
- Application is divided into two parts. After submitting the Part-I application, the fee Challan will appear on the screen. Candidates must print-out it and shall deposit the prescribed fee from any branch of SBI.
- After fee deposition, candidates may proceed to Part-II registration. In part-II registration, candidates will require to upload their scan copy of passport size photograph and Signature.
- After successful submission of Part-II application, an automatic email will be sent to the candidates email ids containing his/her submitted data. Candidates must print-out this Registration Slip for future correspondence.