Chief District Medical Officer, Kalahandi invites applications for Walk-in-Interveiw to fill up the vacant posts of Ambulance Driver under RKS, DHH, Bhawanipatna on Contractual Basis and subject to renewal as per the society norms. Candidates selected shall be paid monthly consolidated remuneration. Kalahandi District has derived its name from “Gudahandi Caves”. The District is a rich land in terms of art and crafts. The Kalahandi District formed a part of the ancient South Kosal state.
• Walk-in-Interview Date and Time: 18 December 2013 at 10:00 A.M.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Ambulance Driver”
No. of Posts: 02 (Two)
• The Candidate must passed the H. S. C Examination and must have the Matriculation Certificate.
• Candidate must have Heavy License.
• The candidates should produce Nativity (Residential Certificate in Form – III).
• Must have experience in Health Sector (at least for 3 Years).
• No Police Case/ Crime Record.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Consolidated Remuneration/ Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- Per Month.
• The interested candidate can go through the Kalahandi website www.kalahandi.nic.in. for all other details.
• The Authority reserves the rights to accepting and rejecting any or all application without assigning any reason thereof.
• The candidates are reqired to bring all the original certificates in support of their Qualification along with Bio –data.
• A set of photocopy of all the documents will be submitted to the Chief District Medical Officer, Kalahandi during the Walk in Interview.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
NHM, Mumbai Recruitment 2018 for 5 Executive Director, Deputy Executive Director and Other Posts
CCSHAU, Hisar Recruitment 2018 for 16 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
SPIU, Odisha Recruitment 2018-19 for Nodal Officer/Consultant Posts
VNIT, Nagpur Recruitment 2018 for Research Associate and JRF Posts