Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Banda Recruitment 2021: Chief Medical Officer, Banda invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 96 posts of Asha Worker. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Chief Medical Officer, Banda. Persons must note that the last date for application is 09 July 2021.
Chief Medical Officer, Banda Uttar Pradesh is going to invite offline applications for ASHA – 96 Posts in Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Banda Applicants who posses all the necessary educational qualifications and eligibility criteria may apply for the vacant posts.
Eligible candidates may apply to these posts by submitting their applications to the below given application address. Last date for submitting application is 09 July 2021. Selection of the eligible applicants to these posts will be made through offline.
- Last Date of submission of offline application: 09 July 2021
Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Banda Asha Worker Details
Name of the Posts
No of Posts
Eligibility Asha Worker Job
8th Class, ANM & CHO. Candidates are requested to check other education qualification details to the official website which is https://banda.nic.in/health/.
Official Notification Download Here
How to Apply
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Chief Medical Officer, Banda. Persons must note that the last date for application is 09 July 2021. Candidates can apply online application using the website “https://banda.nic.in/health/” submitting online application. Application Steps to Apply Online for Chief Anesthetist, Physician, Doctor, Ward Boy/ Ayah, Sweeper & Other, Banda recruitment
- Applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates go to official Website link ” https://banda.nic.in/health/
- Log in “Current Openings” & Select the desired Vacancy.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Online Registration & Click on “Submit” batten.
- After Online Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles