Child Development Project Officer, Amravati Recruitment 2021: Child Development Project Officer, Amravati invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 24 posts of Anganwadi Worker and Helper. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Child Development Project Officer, Amravati. Persons must note that the last date for application is 07 July 2021.
Amravati Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Vacancies 24 Post Child Development Project Officer, New Civic Project Amravati announces new Recruitment to Fulfill the Vacancies For the posts Anganwadi worker and helper. Eligible candidates are directed to submit their applications offline. Amravati Anganwadi Bharti 2021, There is a total of 24 vacancies available for these posts. Eligible and Interested candidates may submit their application form to the given address before 7 July 2021.
- Last Date of submission of offline application: 07 July 2021
Child Development Project Officer, Amravati Anganwadi Worker and Helper Details
Name of the Posts
No of Posts
Anganwadi Worker and Helper
Eligibility Anganwadi Worker and Helper Job
7th Class, SSC. Candidates are requested to check other education qualification details to the official website which is https://amravati.gov.in/.
Official Notification Download Here
How to Apply
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Child Development Project Officer, Amravati. Persons must note that the last date for application is 07 July 2021. Candidates can apply online application using the website “https://amravati.gov.in/” submitting online application.
- Application Steps to Apply Online for CDPO Amravati recruitment
- Applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates go to official Website link ” https://amravati.gov.in/
- Log in “Current Openings” & Select the desired Vacancy.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Online Registration & Click on “Submit” batten.
- After Online Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles