The Christ University Institute of Management, invited applications for MBA programs in 2013. It is imperative to note that the Christ University Institute of Management (CUIM) is a two year PG program with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource and Lean Operations.
MBA in International Business and PGDM in Finance/Marketing
- Starting date of receiving application online: 1 February 2013
- Last Date of Submitting applications: 30 March 2013
- Publication of the Final Selection List : 11 April 2013
- A score of six hundred or above in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by the AIMA anywhere in either September 2012 to December 2012.
- Candidates who score a 70% or above in the CAT 2012 examination can also be considered eligible.
- Also, a fifty percentage or above marks will be required in the undergraduate examinations .
- Minimum Score specified for MAT/CAT is an eligibility criteria and the actual score there of shall have no bearings while in the selection process.
How to Apply
Candidates must apply within the time frame and also submit all the documents that would be necessary for verification.
To know more on the documents that would be needed at the time of admission, candidates can visit the official website.
The selected candidates must also remit the annual fee at the South Indian Bank, Christ University, Main Campus Branch Branch.
Apart from this program, Christ University is also providing an MBA Program along with MS Finance /Global Marketing Management /MIS with specialization in Information Risk, Security and Assurance.