CSIR – Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), Lucknow invites applications from eligible candidates. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 09 March 2015 up to 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 09 March 2015 up to 05:00 PM
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 10
- Assistant (G) Gr. III : 06
- Assistant (S&P) Gr. III: 01
- Junior Stenographer: 02
- Senior Stenographer: 01
- Educational Qualification Candidate must possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University or Institution and the relevant post- qualification research experience in the concerned field is desired. More details in this regard can be found from the notification link given below.
- Age Limit & Relaxation Not more than 28 years as on last date of receipt of application
- For Post 1 & 2 Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- pm.
- For Post 3 Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- pm.
- For Post 4 Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- pm.
Selection Procedure The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Competitive Examination followed by the Proficiency Test of Typing and finally the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed format along with self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with Demand Draft and a recent Passport size Photographs, one should affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Director, CSIR - Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants, Post Office, CIMAP, Lucknow - 226 015”.