CIMFR Recruitment 2019: CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR) invited applications for the post of Project Assistant Level-I and Project Assistant Level-II on temporarily and contractual basis. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 08 and 09 April 2019.
Advertisement Number - CIMFR/PA/TPS/020419/R&A-II
Walk-in-Interview - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 08 and 09 April 2019 at 10:00 AM
CSIR CIMFR Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 50
- Project Assistant Level I - 40 Posts
- Project Assistant Level II - 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Post
- Project Assistant Level I - B.Sc hons or B.Sc in relevant field
- Project Assistant Level II - Master Degree in relevant field
- Project Assistant Level I - 28 Years
- Project Assistant Level II - 30 Years
How to Apply for CSIR CIMFR Project Assistant Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and walk in for the interview at CSIR-CIMFR Bilaspur, Regional Centre, 27, Kholi Chwok, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh on scheduled date and time.. For more information, visit detailed notification link.