Get the CBSE Class 10th Mathematics, Circles: Important Questions & Preparation Tips. This will help with a precise description of the whole chapter along with a gist of each topic covered in the chapter. The Questions mentioned are exclusively topic oriented and are famous for its repetition in many Board papers. Consider the below mentioned points and questions at the time of preparation.
- Circle: It is a collection of all points in a plane which are at a constant distance from a fixed point. The fixed point is called the centre and the constant distance is called the radius.
- Chord: Any line segment joining two points on the circle is called a chord. The chord passing through the centre of the circle is called the diameter.
- Secant: A line intersecting the circle in two points is called a secant.
- Tangent: A line that intersects the circle at only one point.
- Theorem 1: The tangent to any point of a circle is perpendicular to the radius through the point of contact.
- Theorem 2: The lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal.
You can also find:
Syllabus | NCERT Solution | Online Test | Practice Papers