CISH Recruitment 2019: Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (CISH) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Skilled Staff, Young Professional, Project Asst and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 9 May 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview – 9 May 2019
CISH Vacancy Details
- Skilled Staff – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant -1 Post
- Young Professional–I– 2 Posts
- Skilled Staffs– 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Skilled Staff, Young Professional, Project Asst and Other Posts
- Skilled Staff – Agri-professionals who should be Graduate/ Post Graduate in Agriculture/Horticulture with five years of experience in this sector.
- Project Assistant, Young Professional–I– B. Sc. (Agri.)/ B. Sc. (Life Science).
- Skilled Staffs– Higher Secondary from a recognized Board.
Age Limit – 21 to 45 years
How to apply for CISH Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 9 May 2019 at ICAR-CISH Regional Research Station & ICAR-CISH Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Malda at Food Park, Malda- 732 103 along with the documents.