Civil Hospital Aurangabad, District AIDS Prevention and Control Unit invited applications for Counsellor, Lab Technician, Staff Nurse and Mobile ICTC Cleaner Post. The eligible candidates can apply online to the Post through the prescribed format on or before 14 March 2015.
Last Date of Applications: 14 March 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Counsellor - 03 Posts
- Lab Technician - 01 Post
- Lab Technician (Blood Bank)- 01 Post
- Staff Nurse- 02 Posts
- Mobile ICTC Cleaner- 01 Post
- Counsellor - Post Graduate degree / diploma in Psychology /Social Work / Sociology / Anthropology/ Human Development/Nursing; with minimum 1 year experience after PG degree/diploma, of working in field of counseling in health sector; Preferably in HIV/AIDS. OR Graduate in Psychology /Social Work / Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development /Nursing; With minimum 3 year experience after graduation, of working in field of counseling in health sector; Preferably in HIV/AIDS
- Lab Technician - Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc) ; With 1year experience after graduation. OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) ; With 2 year experience after diploma. The services of existing LTs who do not hold a DMLT may be continued if they have done a Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory Technology and have more than 5 years experience of working in the ICTC/ PPTCT/ART Centre run under the National AIDS Control Programme.
- Lab Technician (Blood Bank) - B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (M.L.T) Minimum 2 years experience after degree including minimum 6 months experience in blood bank OR B.Sc. Life science with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (D.M.L.T.) with minimum 3 years experience including minimum 1 year experience in blood bank. The degree or diploma should be from a University / Institution recognized by the Central Government OR State Government
- Staff Nurse- B.Sc. Nursing/GNM OR ANM with min 3 years Experience
- Mobile ICTC Cleaner- Should know how to read and write.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format by 14 March 2015.