CLAT 2021 cutoff is the basic minimum score that candidates have to secure to get a seat in one of the top NLUs. After the announcement of CLAT result by NTA on behalf of Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs), individual institutes will release their respective CLAT cutoff. CLAT cut-offs vary from year to year. Candidates must note the cutoffs for CLAT exam are dependent on various parameters such as:
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Total number of seats on offer
In this article, you will read about the expected cutoffs, and actual cutoff will be updated once it is released by the NLUs. Find out the marks that you should aim for to seek admission in the NLUs:-
CLAT – Expected Cutoffs
On the basis of previous year’s records, candidates with a score of around 135/200 in CLAT 2021 are likely to be offered admission in one of the top NLUs, whereas, a score of around 130/200 would ensure admission into one of the good NLUs. The section-wise cut offs would be around:
|CLAT Section||Expected Cut off||Marks per section|
|Quantitative Techniques||12-15 marks||13 – 17 marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||30-35 marks||35 – 39 marks|
|English including Comprehension||25-28 marks||28 – 32 marks|
|Logical Reasoning||30-35 marks||35 – 39 marks|
|Legal Reasoning||25-28 marks||28 – 32 marks|
|Total||122-141 marks||150 marks|
CLAT 2021 Cutoffs: Institute-Wise
Candidates can view expected score and rank-wise CLAT 2021 cutoff for NLUs and other private colleges that accept CLAT scores for admission below.
|CLAT Opening Rank||CLAT Closing Rank||CLAT Opening Rank||CLAT Closing Rank|
How is CLAT cutoff determined?
The CLAT Committee releases the cutoff of CLAT 2021 keeping certain factors in mind as mentioned below -
- Number of candidates who appeared in CLAT 2021
- Number of seats available
- Number of qualifying candidates
- Cutoff of previous year
CLAT 2021 Cutoffs - Important Points to Keep in Mind
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack is responsible for declaring the cutoff of CLAT 2021 after the declaration of the result of CLAT 2021.
- CLAT 2021 Cutoff will be the basis of admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate law programs in the academic year of 2021.
- The cutoff will be determined on the basis of CLAT 2021 Merit List.
- Candidates who rank as per the CLAT Cutoff 2021 will be issued call letter to attend the counseling procedure.
Thank you for visiting Jagranjosh.com! To get latest information about Law entrance exams, subscribe with us and receive latest developments directly in your inbox.