Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance exam, conducted by AICTE for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admissions in Management programs approved by AICTE. The AICTE conducts CMAT twice in the months of February and February for admissions in an academic session. Now, the AICTE is all set to conduct CMAT February 2015.
• Opening Date for Registration: 6 November 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 5 January 2015
• Date of Downloading of Admit Card: 30 January 2015
• Date of Examination: 19 February 2015 to 22 February 2015
• Date of Declaration of Result: 25 March 2015
• Date of printout of Score Cards: 25 March 2015 to 25 April 2015