CMAT exam for the February 2015 has been anounced. Registrations will be open till 5th January 2015.
CMAT exam for February 2015 has been anounced. Registrations will be open till 5th January 2015. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance exam, conducted by AICTE for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admissions in Management programs approved by AICTE. The AICTE conducts CMAT twice in the months of September and February for admissions in an academic session.
Important Dates for CMAT February 2015:
• Opening Date for Registration: 6th November 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 5th January 2015
• Date of Downloading of Admit Card: 30th January 2015
• Date of CMAT Examination: 19th February 2015 – 22nd February 2015
• Date of Declaration of Result: 25th March 2015
• Date of printout of Score Cards: 25th March 2015 – 25th April 2015
Name of the Examination: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) February 2015
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT Examination 2015:
• Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
• Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
Management (PGDM, MBA and similar) : Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination
Management (PGCM): Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration
Management (Executive PGDM): Any recognized Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration and a minimum of 5 years relevant managerial / supervisory experience. Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
Test Fees for CMAT February 2015:
• General/OBC: Rs.1400 + Bank charges as applicable
• SC/ST/PD: Rs.700 + Bank charges as applicable
• Candidates can pay the fees by Online OR through Challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply for CMAT February 2015:
• Eligible candidates can apply online through the AICTE website on or before 6th November 2015.
• Candidate’s selection for admission will be through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
• In case there is no central counseling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.
Click here to see the full Application process
Click here for all the Details
Prepare for General Awareness here