Chief Medical Officer of Health (Government of West Bengal) Jobs Notification: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (Government of West Bengal) invited applications from eligible candidates for 11 posts of S.T.I Counsellor, ICTC Counsellor and Lab Technician. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 December 2015.
Notification No. 275 / 15
- Starting Date of Application: 4 December 2015
- Last date of Application: 16 December 2015
Chief Medical Officer of Health Vacancy Details
- S.T.I Counsellor – 1 post
- ICTC Counsellor – 5 posts
- Lab Technician – 5 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts 2015
- S.T.I Counsellor: Post Graduation in Social Work Sociology Psychology/Anthropology Human Development. Minimum two years’ experience after essential qualification.
- ICTC Counsellor: Post Graduate Degree /diploma in Psychology Social Work Sociology /Anthropology Human Development/Nursing. One year experience after PG degree/ diploma of working field counseling in Health Sector preferably in HIV/AIDS.
- Lab Technician: Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT). Minimum two years after degree and three years after Diploma.
21 – 40 years
How to Apply for Chief Medical Officer of Health Various Posts 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Chief Medical Officer of Health, Debi Bari Road, Lalbagh, Cooch Behar – 736101 on or before 16 December 2015.