CMOH, Hooghly Job Notification: Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) Hooghly has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Molecular Biologist and Lab Technician. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 01 October 2020.
Walk-in-interview will be held on 01 October 2020 at ll:00 am at the Chamber of CMOH, Hooghly recruitment of following Staffon contractual basis initially for 03 months for RTPCR Laboratory for COVID-19 test at Imambara Dist. Hospital, this is in reference to order HF/O/MERT/722/HFW-24099/62/2020 06 August 2020 issued by Special Secretary, H & FW, GoWB.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 01 October 2020 at 11:00 am
Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) Hooghly Molecular Biologist and Lab Technician Vacancy Details
- Molecular Biologist: 01 Post
- Lab Technician: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Molecular Biologist and Lab Technician Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Molecular Biologist: Master degree in Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/biotechnology. Exp.in working RTPCR in any recognized institute/lab. would be preferred. Age Limit: Up to 65 years.
- Lab Iechnician: HS pass with science stream (Physics and Chemistry compulsory). DMLT with three years of experience or BMLT/B SC in MLT with one year experience. Computer knowledgeLocal candidate will be preferred. Age Limit: Up to 40
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 01 October 2020. Temporary and Contractual basis Engagement Initially for 03 months Number of vacancy may be increased as per recruitment. A panel to be prepared and will be valid for another one year. Date of Walk-in-Interview is 01 October 2020. Person must report to the venue at 11:00 am with all original testimonials. Documents required [Photocoppies Self Attested).
- Resume or Bio data as Per Proforma.
- Admit card of Madhyamik Examination.
- Mark sheets of relevant qualifications.
- Residence Proof certificate (ADHAR CARD, VOTER CARD).
- Computer Knowledge certificate.
- Experience certificate.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles