CMOH Malda DV Schedule 2021: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Malda,West Bengal has released the details Document Verification for various posts under NHM. All such candidates who have applied for various posts under NHM against recruitment notice no. DH&FWS/1431 dated 09.10.2020, DH&FWS/83 & DH&FWS/84 dated 19.01.2021, can check the details Document Verification Schedule available on the official website of WB Health- wbhealth.gov.in.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Malda will conduct the document verification for the various posts under NHM from 26 to 28 July 2021. Venue for the document verification is-Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Jhaljhalia, P.O.-Jhaljhalia (J.R.C.), Dist-Malda, Pin-732101 (W.B.).
Candidates who have qualified for the various posts under NHM including District Manager-Public Health, District Consultant, Psychiatric Social Worker/Medical Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist and other will have to appear as per their roll number/schedule given on the official website.
Candidates should note that they will have to bring the original documents regarding the age proof, Identity Card (Aadhar Card/Voter Card), Academic Documents including Mark Sheet and other certificates as mentioned in the notification.
Candidates applied for these posts can check the details document verification schedule available on the official website of West Bengal Health Department. You can check the same also with the direct link given below.
How to Download: CMOH Malda DV Schedule 2021 for Various Posts under NHM
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Health Department i.e. https://www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Go to the Career / Recruitment Section available on the home page.
- Click on the link "Notice for Document Verification for different type of post under NHM, CMOH Office, Malda" given on the Home Page.
- A New Window will open where you will get the PDF of the CMOH Malda DV Schedule 2021.
- Candidates should take print out of the CMOH Malda DV Schedule 2021 and save a copy for future reference.