CNBC, Delhi Recruitment 2019: Walk-In for 23 Senior Resident Posts
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC), Delhi is hiring Senior Resident Posts in various departments. Candidates having requisite qualification can appear for walk-in-interview.
CNBC, Delhi Recruitment 2019: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC), Delhi has invited applications for the post of Senior Resident. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 30 April 2019.
Notification No.: F.14 (58)/CNBC/PT-File /2017/
- Walk-in-interview date - 30 April 2019
CNBC, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident (Anesthesia)-02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Dermatology)-01 Post
- Senior Resident (ENT)-01 Post
- Senior Resident (Pediatrics)-14 Posts
- Senior Resident (Ped. Surgery)-02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Radiology)-03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Posts
Educational Qualification: M.B.B.S with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from a recognized university. The candidate must have completed an internship.
Age Limit - 33 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 30 April 2019 in the conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031