Coast Guard Organisation, New Delhi invites applications from eligible Indian Male candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Posts (General Central Service Group ‘A’ or ‘B’, Gazetted/ Non Gazetted, Ministerial/ Non- Ministerial) on Deputation Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. (Published on 24 May 2014)
Details of Posts
- Principal Private Secretary (PPS): 02 (Two).
- Assistant Director (Official Language): 01 (One).
- Section Officer: 05 (Five).
- Senior Design Officer: 01 (One).
- Junior Design Officer: 03 (Three).
- Legal Assistant: 01 (One).
- Foreman of Stores: 21 (Twenty One).
- Technical Officer: 04 (Four).
Officer working under the Central Government or State Government
(i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department ; or
(ii) With particular no. of years’ of regular service in thee grade rendered with lesser pay band; and
(iii) Having experience in the relevant field in the Central Government or State Government or in private related organization recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
(iv) Possessing below mentioned Educational Qualification.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant field from recognised University or equivalent.
- Bachlor’s Degree in the relevant field from recognised University or equivalent.
- Degree/ Diploma in the relevant field from recognised University or equivalent.
Note: For detailed Education & Experience (for particular post) candidate can go through the website/ link below.
Age Limit and Relaxation for the candidate should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/- Per Month (for post 1) and Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- Per Month (for post 2, 4 & 8).
- Pay Band is PB – 2 and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/- Per Month (for post 3, 5 & 6) and Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/- Per Month (for post 7)
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply with complete Bio- data in the prescribed format along with complete and up to date ACR/ APAR dossiers for last 05 years and photocopies of relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. and sent to the ‘Directorate of Personnel, (SCSO (CP)) Coast Guard Headquarters, National Stadium Complex, New Delhi – 110 001” within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.