Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant Result 2019: Indian Coast Guard has released the list of candidates selected for Final Selection Board (FSB) on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant commandant Exam 2019 can check their Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant Result 2019 on the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
It is to be noted that Coast Guard had invited applications from Indian male/female candidates for various branches as a Assistant Commandant, Commercial Pilot License (SSA), General Duty (SSA) (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) and Law for 02/2019 Batch in the month of November 2018. Application was filled for the candidates for the above posts before 30 November 2018.
Candidates should note that the testing procedure in the Final Selection Board (FSB) will last for five days excluding the day of arrival. The details are as under:-(a)The test comprises of Psychological Test. Group Task and Interview. The Group Task and Interview schedule will be intimated to the candidates after the completion of the Psychological test.
Candidates will have to bring the certificates/documents mentioned in the short notification at the time of reporting at this Board for the documentation. According to the short notification, candidates will have to go for medical test and physically fit and free from ailment or any health problem which may hamper your performance during the selection process. It advised candidates to undergo a preliminary medical check-up for wax in ears, refractory error of eyes, fungal infections of skin, eosinophilia, knock knee and flat foot, vision defect etc. or any other diseases prior reporting for FSB.
Coast Guard Recruitment 2018, Apply for Assistant Commandant GD and other for 02-2019 Batch
Coast Guard Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer Notification for 02/2019 Batch: Coast Guard has invited applications from Indian male/female candidates for various branches as a Assistant Commandant, Commercial Pilot License (SSA), General Duty (SSA) (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) and Law for 02/2019 Batch. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2018.
- Starting Date for online Application: 18 November 2018
- Last Date of Application: 30 November 2018
Coast Guard Branch
- General Duty:
- General Duty(SSA)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)(SSA)
- General Duty/General Duty(SSA) : (i) Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1stSemester to 8thSemester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1styear to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
(ii) Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent. (Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty(SSA).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)(SSA): Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification - XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.
- Law: A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).
- General Duty: Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive)
- General Duty(SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)(SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive)
- Law: Born between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in online mode through through the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 18 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.