Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) invited applications for the recruitment of Executive Trainees. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 20 August 2018.
Notification Number - P&A/18(194)/2016
- Starting Date for Online Application - 18 July 2018
- Last Date for Online Application - 20 August 2018
Cochin Shipyard Limited Vacancy Details
Executive Trainee - 35 Posts
- Mechanical - 16 Posts
- Electrical - 6 Posts
- Civil - 2 Posts
- Electronics - 2 Posts
- Safety - 4 Posts
- Information Technology - 2 Posts
- Finance - 2 Posts
- Human Resource - 1 Post
Govt. Job Options for 8th pass watch video
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Trainee Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil/Electronics/Safety/Information Technology - Degree in concerned Engineering field from a recognized University with minimum 65% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PwD)
- Finance - Pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Human Resource - Bachelor's Degree with minimum 65% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/ PwD). Two years MBA or equivalent Degree/Diploma with specialization in HR/Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare & Industrial Relations or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management, from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 65% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PwD.
Selection Procedure for Executive Trainee Post
Selection will be done on the basis of Objective Type Online Test followed by Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online through www.cochinshipyard.com from 18 July 2018 to 20 August 2018.
Application Fee for Cochin Shipyard Jobs:
Rs. 750/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PwD)
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs