Coconut Development Board, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India invited application for Deputy Director (Marketing) and Assistant Director Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 18 April 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 60 days from the publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Director (Marketing)- 01 Post
- Assistant Director- 01 Post
- Deputy Director (Marketing)- Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600
- Assistant Director- Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Deputy Director (Marketing)
- Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Seven years experience in a responsible capacity (out of which 5 years should be in a Group A post under the Central Government or equivalent) in Marketing/ Processing of Agricultural Commodities and in Market Intelligence/Market Surveys and Market Promotion activities.
- Assistant Director
- Post Graduate Degree in Horticulture / Agriculture/Plant Science (with working experience in plantation tree crops) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Six years experience in a responsible capacity in the formulation and implementation of coconut development projects.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post and send their applications as per the prescribed format so as to reach within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.