Coconut Development Board invited application for recruitment to the post of Deputy Director (Development) and Deputy Director (Marketing) 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of appearance of the advertisement in the Employment News. Coconut Development Board (CDB) is a statutory body established under the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India for the integrated development of coconut cultivation and industry in the country with focus on productivity increase and product diversification.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 9 September 2013
Name of the Post
- Deputy Director (Development): 02 Posts
- Deputy Director (Marketing): 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 3 Posts
- Deputy Director (Development): The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 45 years as on the closing date for receipt of application. (Relaxable for Government servants and employees of the Coconut Development Board up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by the Central Government. The age is also relaxable for OBC candidates upto 3 years in respect of the post reserved for OBC.)
- Deputy Director (Marketing): The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- Deputy Director (Development): Candidate should have Post Graduate Degree in Horticulture / Agriculture/Plant Sciences (with working experience of plantation tree crops) from a recognized University or equivalent with 7 years experience in a responsible capacity in agriculture development.
- Deputy Director (Marketing): Candidate should have Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture from a recognized University or equivalent with 7 years experience in a responsible capacity in Marketing/Processing of Agricultural Commodities and in Market Intelligence/Market Surveys and Market Promotion activities.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category must pay the fee of Rs.100/- in the form of a Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Chairman, Coconut Development Board payable at Ernakulum.
- SC/ST Candidates and Women candidates of any category are also exempted from payment of fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- for both posts.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Dully filled in application along with Demand Draft, recent passport size photograph & attested copies of relevant certificates should be submitted to the address given below:
Coconut Development Board,
Kera Bhavan, Kochi- 682011