College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Parbhani under Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) is amongst the renowned Vet and Animal Sciences colleges of the country. It invited applications from eligible aspirants to appear in Lecture Delivery Capability Test (LDCT) 2013 for appointment on ad hoc basis to the posts of Assistant Professors in various disciplines.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Number of vacancies: 11
- Remuneration: Rs 33797 per month consolidated
- Deadline for submission of the application: 20 April 2013
- List of eligible applicants releases on website: 25 April 2013
- Last date to fill grievance (if any): 30 April 2013
- Date for Lecture Delivery Capability Test (LDCT): 6 May 2013
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed Masters Degree in relevant discipline prior to 19 April 2013.
- Age Limit: Aspirants must not be more than 35 years old.
The selection of the candidates will be based on their merit in Lecture Delivery Capability Test held by the college on the prescribed date.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply can download the application form from the College/ University website
- Applicants should send duly filled application form along with requisite documents to the following address so as to reach within stipulated time period:
The Associate Dean
College of Veterinary& Animal Sciences
Parbhani 431402 (M S)
Further information is available on the website http://www.mafsu.in/