College of Vocational Studies, Delhi invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Assistant, Junior-Assistant Cum Typist and Placement Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 23 November 2013. The College of Vocational Studies, Delhi is a co-educational college, founded in 1972, with emphasis on vocational education to bridge the gap between traditional university educations, though courses in French, German and Spanish languages, Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing. Besides offering regular Honours Courses like Commerce, Economics, English, History and Management (BMS).
• Opening Date of Application Forms: 26 October 2013
• Closing Date of Application Forms: 23 November 2013
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Senior Personal Assistant: 1 Post
• Senior Assistant: 2 Posts
• Assistant: 2 Posts
• Junior-Assistant Cum Typist: 2 Posts
• Placement Officer: 1 Post
Total Number of posts: 8 posts
• Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years for Senior Personal Assistant.
• Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years for Senior Assistant and Assistant.
• Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 27 years for Junior-Assistant Cum Typist.
• Senior Personal Assistant: A Bachelor degree from a recognized University with 3 years post qualification experience working as Private Secretary or Personal Assistant or Stenographer or Executive Assistant or Executive Secretary in a Government Department or Universities or Autonomous Bodies or PSUs or Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
• Senior Assistant: Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computer and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application or Office Management or Secretarial Practice or Financial Management or Accounts or equivalent discipline.
• Assistant: A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application or Office Management or Secretarial Practice or Financial Management or Accounts or equivalent discipline.
• Junior-Assistant Cum Typist: 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application or Office Management or Secretarial Practice or Financial Management or Accounts or equivalent discipline.
• Placement Officer: Master in Business Management or in any discipline of Social Science such as Sociology, Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Social Work etc. with familiarity in Business Management and / or Personnel Management.
Candidate need to pay application fee of Rs.200/- (Rs. 100/- for reserved categories) in the form of Bank Draft/IPO drawn in favour of Principal, College of Vocational Studies.
• Senior Personal Assistant: 9300-34800 + GP4600
• Senior Assistant: 9300-34800 + GP4200
• Assistant: 5200-20200 + GP2400
• Junior-Assistant Cum Typist: 5200-20200 + GP1900
• Placement Officer: 20,000 to 25,000
Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of written test, skill test and interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the Principal, College of Vocational Studies, University of Delhi, Triveni, Sheikh Sarai Phase II, New Delhi- 110017.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February
NIRT Recruitment 2019 for Scientist C Posts, Interview on 01 February
GIPMER Recruitment 2019: Applications Invited for 68 Senior Resident Posts
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts