Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level test for admission to management programmes in various universities/ institutes and is conducted by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) twice a year. On the special request of few state governments, AICTE is conducting an additional online all India CMAT examination in the month of May for those candidates only who could not appear in the previous CMAT. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to appear in CMAT 2013 by AICTE.
• Online registration starts: 10 March 2013
• Deadline for Online Registration: 10 April 2013
• Hall Tickets available for print out from: 3 May 2013
• Schedule of Computer based test: 19 May 2013 to 22 May 2013 (9.30 am to 12.30 pm
2.30 pm to 5.30 pm)
• Result declaration: 1 June 2013
• Score Cards available for downloading: 1 June 2013 to 1 July 2013
• Candidates should have passed graduation in any discipline from the University/ Institution.
• Aspirants appearing for the final year degree examination can also apply.
Applicants must note that the candidates, who have already appeared in both the CMAT conducted in September, 2012 and February, 2013 shall not be permitted to appear in this examination.
• The detailed merit list will be given to the concerned State Governments for the allotment of seats to the candidates through central counselling or as per their notified admission procedure.
• Scores awarded shall be utilized for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments, if no central counselling will be held.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The test fee is Rs 1200 + bank charges for General/OBC candidates (Rs 600 + bank charges for SC/ST/PD). The fee can be paid through one of the following ways:
• Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card (online)
• Cash Payment (challan)
How to Apply
• Interested and eligible candidates should apply online on website. And pay the fee through one of the above mentioned modes.
• Candidates must choose 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
Aspirants should also Read
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.