Corporate Current Affairs Quizzes will help you in understanding the recent happenings and the big corporate decisions, which impacts the national economy. You can solve these quizzes to make sure that you can easily get an edge over other aspirants of competitive exams by judging your preparation for clearing various competitive examinations like Bank PO, NABARD, RBI, LIC, Civil Services, MBA and other. With this test you can judge your knowledge about the recent happenings in the corporate world.
1. Karishma Kapoor was appointed as the Brand Ambassador of a reputed French Fries and Potato Specialties firm in India. Name the company that appointed her as its ambassador?
a) Surya Food and Agro Limited
b) McCain Foods India Pvt. Ltd.
Answer. (b) McCain Foods India Pvt. Ltd.
2. Himalaya Drug Company in second week of November 2012 won a fifteen years long battle in the Delhi High Court against the homoeopathic firm over infringement of its medicine Liv 52 with its own preparation that was named as Liv-T. Name the Homeopathic firm from which the battle was won?
a) Heel and BHI
c) Boiron Homeopathic
d) SBL Limited
Answer. (d) SBL Limited
3. Name the financial services giant that in November 2012 named 16 Indians as MDs and 3 as Partners of its group?
a) Belize Banks and Banking System
b) Master Card Inc.
c) Goldman Sachs
d) Prudential plc international financial services company
Answer. (c) Goldman Sachs
4. The General Motors recently in November 2012 announced its plans of expand its annual commissioning capacity at a Plant to 1.10 lakh units per year. The recent capacity of that plant is 85000 units. Name the plant?
a) Coimbatore Plant, Tamil Nadu
b) Uttarkashi Plant, Uttarakhand
c) Halol Plant, Gujarat
d) Jaipur Plant, Rajasthan
Answer. (c) Halol Plant, Gujarat
5. Name the Airlines Maldivian Airlines that signed a pact with the Chennai-headquartered Apollo Hospitals to give discounts to each others’ clients in the month of November 2012?
a) Air Astana
b) Maldivian Airlines
c) Ethiopian Airlines
d) SriLankan Airlines
Answer. (b) Maldivian Airlines