Corporate Current Affairs Quiz will help you to know and analyse the recent happenings of the corporate world. By solving these quizzes, you can move a step ahead in the enhancing your knowledge about big corporate mergers, decisions, acquisitions and others. Thus it will be your help and guide for your preparations to succeed in the competitive exams of all types like Bank PO, NABARD, RBI, LIC, Civil Services, MBA and other.
1. Name the leading telecommunications services provider with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa that completed a network transformation programme across its mobile operations in 16 African countries in partnership with Ericsson in November 2012?
a) Bharti Airtel
Answer. (a) Bharti Airtel
2. Sahara Group moved to a body against SEBI asking for some more time for submission of the documents in context with around 3 crore investors in a case which involves two companies- Sahara Housing Investment Corporation (SHICL) and Sahara India Real Estate Corporation (SIRECL). Name the authority to which Sahara group filed its petition.
a) Supreme Court of India
b) Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT)
c) Commerce Ministry
d) Ministry of Economic Affairs
Answer. (b) Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT)
3. Nokia India in November 2012 launched its re-branded mobile map services in the Indian market. Name the service?
Answer. (a) HERE
4. Airtel recently lost title sponsorship race for the Indian Premier League to a close competition. Name the company?
Answer. (c) PepsiCo
5. Name the Rating Agency that downgraded the Debt Rating of Sony Corp. and Panasonic Corp to Junk status in the month of November 2012?
b) Moody's Investors Service
c) Standard & Poor's
d) NRSRO (Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization)
Answer. (a) Fitch