Corporate Current Affairs Quiz enhances your knowledge related to corporate events. It will make you confident while preparing for competitive examinations like that of UPSC, Bank PO, NABARD, RBI, LIC, Civil Services, and MBA etc.
1. On 10 September 2012, Infosys acquired Switzerland based global management consultancy firm, which is considered to be the largest acquisition by Infosys till date. Name the firm acquired.
Answer: (a) Lodestone
2. Information training company NIIT Ltd partnered with which Software company on 12 September 2012 for courses in Cloud computing?
Answer: (b) Microsoft
3. A production- Sharing Contract (PSC) was signed by Australian BHP Billiton and UK’s based global energy and Natural Gas Company on 10 September 2010. Name the UK based company.
(a) Salamander energy
(b) London Marine Consultants
(c) Falkland Oil and Gas
(d) BG Group
Answer: (d) BG Group
4. Which State-owned Indian Bank opened its first branch in South Africa in a move to enhance the relationship between South Africa and India?
(a) Bank of India
(b) Union bank of India
(c) Punjab National bank
(d) ICICI Bank
Answer (a) Bank of India
5. Larsen & Turbo integrated its L&T Engineering Services with IT business L&T InfoTech for igniting growth rate of the company in technical arena. The company’s newly restructured cluster is rebranded by name as:
(a) L&T Technology Services
(b) L&T Info engineering Services
(c) L&T Tech Engineering Services
(d) L&T Tech and Solution services
Answer (a) L&T Technology Services
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .