Cotton Corporation of India or CCI invited applications for recruitment to the post of Clerks on temporary basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 October 2014. CCI is a Government of India agency, engaged in diverse activities related to trade, procurement and export of cotton. It is a public sector agency responsible for equitable distribution of cotton among the different constituents of the industry and aid imports of cotton.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 31 October 2014
Detail of Vacancies:
- Name of the post: Temporary Clerks (Field Assistant/Document Assistant/Office staff (A/C)/Office Staff (General)
- Total no. of Posts: 150 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12000/-per month
- For Field Assistant: Graduation from a recognized University with knowledge of computer.
- For Document Assistant/ Office Staff (A/c): B.Com from a recognized university with knowledge of computer.
- For Office Staff (General): Graduation from a recognized University with knowledge of computer.
- Candidate’s age should not exceed 27 years as on 31 October 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview only.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in the website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of (a) Proof of date of Birth, (b) Mark Sheets of SSC/HSC and graduation as well as copy of Degree Certificate, (c) Caste Certificate issued by Empowered Authority & PH certificate (if applicable) should be sent to the General Manager, the Cotton Corporation of India Ltd., Branch Office, Warangal before 31 October 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.