CPPRI Recruitment 2018: Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI) has invited applications for the recruitment of JRF, SRF, Project Assistant and Project Attendant. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 24 November 2018.
Last Date of Application - 24 November 2018
CPPRI Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 17
- Junior Research Fellow - 8 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow - 1 Post
- Project Assistant (Computer) - 4 Posts
- Project Attendant - 3 Posts
- Project Assistant (Technical) - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, SRF and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow - M.Sc. Chemistry /M.Sc. Cellulose & Paper Technology /M.Sc. Environmental Science or B.Tech (Pulp & Paper/ Chemical Engineering)
- Senior Research Fellow - M.Sc. Chemistry /M.Sc. Cellulose & Paper Technology
- Project Assistant (Computer) - Graduate in any discipline along with one year Diploma in Computer Application.
- Project Attendant - 10th pass (preferably with Science subjects)
- Project Assistant (Technical) - Graduate in Science
How to Apply for CPPRI Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " Director, Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, Post Box No. 174, Saharanpur-247001(U.P)" latest by 24 November 2018.