The Central Public Works Department of India invited applications from eligible candidates for Recruitment of Backlog and current Vacancies of work charged categories under various offices located in Southern Region (Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Karnataka) of CPWD. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The Central Public Works Department of India, commonly referred as CPWD, is a central government owned authority in charge of public sector works. The Central Public Works Department, under Ministry of Urban Development, builds and maintains public buildings.
Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 6 September 2013.
Name of the posts:
1. Electrician -3
2. Wireman - 11
3. Operator (E&M) - 14
4. Mechanic (Air condition and Refrigeration) - 3
5. Carpenter - 2
6. Plumber - 5
7. Mason - 3
8. Electrical Khallasi - 41
9. Belder -16
10. Mali - 3
Total No of Posts: 101
• Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 1 September 2013 for Post no. 1.
• Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 30 years as on 1 September 2013 for Post no. 2 to 7.
• Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 1 September 2013 for Post no. 8 to 10.
• Candidates must possess ITI Diploma in relevant field.
• Candidates must have passed Matriculation exam.
• General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- .
• SC/ ST Candidates are exempted from the fee.
• Rs 5200-20200 +Grade Pay Rs 2400/- for post no. 1.
• Rs 5200-20200 +Grade Pay Rs 1900/- for post no. 2 to 7.
• Rs 4440-7440 +Grade Pay Rs 1300/- for post no. 8 to 10.
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of their performance in trade test/ interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to send their applications in the prescribed format as given in notification along with attested copies of all relevant certificates, two copies of recent passport size photographs (one must be affixed on application) by super scribing the post applied for on the envelope must reach to the respective address as given in notification within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.