Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (CRIDA), Hyderabad invited application for recruitment to the 5 posts – 2 posts of Research Associates (RA) & 3 posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF). The walk-in-interview is to be held on 20 February 2015.
Date for the walk-in-interview: 20 February 2015 (1100 hours)
Details of the Posts:
Total Number of the Posts: 5 posts
- Research Associate (RA): 2 posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 3 posts
- For RA: Rs. 23000 per month (for PG degree holders)/ Rs. 24000 per month (for Doctoral Degree holders)
- For SRF: Rs. 16000 per month (for 1st & 2nd year)/ Rs. 18000 per month (for 3rd year onwards)
- Educational Qualification:
- For RA: Master’s Degree in Agronomy/ Soil Science with at least 2 years of research experience OR Doctoral Degree in Agronomy/ Soil Science.
- For SRF: Master’s Degree in Agronomy/ Soil Science/ Horticulture/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics with work experience in animal experiments/ molecular biology skills including gene expression studies and Knowledge of Database development, programming in Perl, Python.
- Age limit:
- For RA: 40 years for men and 45 years for women
- For SRF: 35 years for men and 40 years for women
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates would be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Requisites of the Interview: Candidates appearing for the Interview should carry with them all original and one set of attested copies of all required certificates/ documents/ testimonials.
Candidates should appear for the walk-in- interview at IGH, Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture, Santoshnagar, Saidabad PO, Hyderabad - 500 059.