Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invited application for recruitment to the post of Constables (Technical/Tradesmen) i.e., Driver/Fitter/Bugler/Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/ Cobbler/Carpenter/Gardener/Painter/Cook/Water Carrier/Safai Karmachari/Barber/Washer Men from Male and Female Indian citizens who are ordinarily resident in the States of West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand and Madhya Pradesh.Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 11 November 2013. The Central Reserve Police Force is the largest of India's Central Armed Police Forces. It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. The CRPF's primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and contain insurgency. It came into existence as the Crown Representative's Police on 27 July 1939.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 11 November 2013
- Date of written test: 5 January 2014
Name of the Post: Constables (Technical/Tradesmen)
Name of the State:
- Bihar State: 125 Posts
- Jharkhand State: 78 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh State: 193 Posts
- Odisha State: 45 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh State: 292 Posts
- Uttrakahand State: 10 Posts
- West Bengal State: 70 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 813
- Candidate age should be between 18 years -23 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should passed Matriculation or equivalent examination from a Board or University recognised by Central or State Government.
- Constable (Fitter): 2 years ITI Diploma Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle issued by National Council for Vocational Training approved by DGET Or Diploma in Automobile issued by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Constable (Driver): “Transport Vehicle” driving license and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- Constable (Bugler/Tailor/Cobbler/Carpenter/Gardener/Painter/Pipe Band/Brass Band/Cook/ Water Carrier/Safai Karmachari /Barber/Washerman/Woman & Hair Dresser): Good working knowledge of trade in which he/she wishes to be enlisted and qualify trade test at the time of recruitment process.
- General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.50/- in the form of crossed IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn in favor of the concerned DIG, Group Centre, CRPF.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST Categories and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2000/-
Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of following:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standards Test
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format as available in the notification.
- Application forms duly completed in all respects along with latest passport size photographs affixed, two self addressed envelopes affixing postage stamps of Rs.22/- enclosed in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of Constables (Technical/Tradesmen) in CRPF-2014-15″ should reach to the concerned authorities on or before 11 November 2013.