CRPF Recruitment 2020: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has invited applications for recruitment for Microbiologist, Assistant Microbiologist, Laboratory Technician for Molecular Biology Lab at Composite Hospital, CRPF, Jammu on contractual basis for a period of 06 months. The candidates eligible for the posts can attend walk-in-interview on 07 September 2020.
- Date for walk-in-interview: 07 September 2020
- Time - 9 AM
- Venue : -Composite Hospital, CRPF, Bantalab, Jammu
CRPF Vacancy Details
- Microbiologist - 1 Post
- Assistant Microbiologist - 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Microbiologist, Assistant Microbiologist, Laboratory Technician
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Microbiologist - M.Sc (Microbiology/Biotechnology) Ph.D/MD(Microbiology) with experience of working in gene extraction technology, handling of PCR machine
- Assistant Microbiologist - M.Sc (Microbiology/Biotechnology) preferably PhD/MD (Microbiology) with experience of working in gene extraction technology, handling of PCR machine.
- Lab Technician - Diploma in Medical Lab Technology with 2 years experience of working in microbiology Lab OR B.Sc (Biology) with 2 years experience of working in microbiology/molecular biology Lab OR M.Sc (Microbiology with 1 years experience of working in microbiology/molecular biology Lab.
- Microbiologist - Below 70 years
- Assistant Microbiologist - Below 67 years
- Lab Technician - Below 60 years .
- Microbiologist - Rs. 85,000/- P.M.
- Assistant Microbiologist - Rs. 75,000/- P.M..
- Lab Technician - Rs. 40,000/- P.M.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
How to Apply for CRPF Microbiologist, Assistant Microbiologist, Laboratory Technician Posts 2020 ?
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time and bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) application in plain paper superscripting the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs. Interview will be followed by Medical Examination.