Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission (CSERC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Electricity Ombudsman (Lokpal). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 31 December 2014. The CSERC was constituted by the Government of Chhattisgarh. The headquarters of the Commission is situated at Raipur.
- Opening Date of Application forms: 8 December 2014
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 31 December 2014
Details of Vacancy:
Name of the post: Electricity Ombudsman (Lokpal)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Graduate in any discipline and should have experience of 20 years in any of the fields, such as legal affairs, engineering, industry, administration, management, defence services and consumer affairs.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should not exceed 63 years at the time of first appointment and can work upto age of maximum 65 years as per the CSERC (Redressal of grievances of consumers) Regulations, 2011.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with recent passport size photograph and true copies of all relevant documents regarding the qualifications & experience, etc. should be reach to the Secretary, Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission, Irrigation Colony, Shanti Nagar Raipur-492 001 (C.G.) on or before 31 December 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
For Detailed Notification: